HID iClass RP40 MultiCLASS Reader
The RP40 is a multi-technology card reader designed for customers upgrading their current card system from HID Prox to iCLASS® credentials. With the RP40 reader, the customer has the ability to transition to smart cards over time while incorporating the use of multiple card technologies within a single building or across multiple facilities.
Unlike contactless smart card serial number readers, with the RP40 multiCLASS™ reader, you get enhanced security through mutual authentication and data encryption.
Only the RP40 provides true iCLASS security, the ease of Prox, the power of smart cards and the confidence of choosing HID, the worldwide leader in access control.
- Higher card to reader security than CSN only multi-technology readers.
- Eliminates card format transition problems.
- Easy to customize to ensure security.
- No reader “confusion” when using combination cards.
- Widest variety of readers available for mixing and matching
- Custom site keys for maximum security
- Lifetime warranty
125kHz – HID, Indala®, EM4102 or AWID proximity
13.56MHz – iCLASS, ISO 15693 CSN (MyD, ICODE, Tag it), ISO 14443A CSN (MIFARE, DESFire), US Government PIV, ISO 14443B CSN, FeliCa™ IDm, CEPAS CAN or CSN
ISCS – Prox by HID iClass RP40 MultiCLASS Reader