Protege Alphanumeric LCD Keypad
The Protege Alphanumeric LCD Keypad provides a user friendly human interface to the Protege integrated access control, security and building automation system.
- Securely login to the Protege Alphanumeric LCD Keypad with user codes from 1 to 8 digits with support for card reader and PIN code operation.
- Intuitive menu function allows scrollable options according to user security level with quick access short cut keys for the power user.
- Dual code and master code provider functions for secure ATM and banking vault area access with automatic time-out and delayed opening functions.
- Individual reportable duress code trouble for each Protege Alphanumeric LCD Keypad.
- Activation of 3x reportable panic events (Panic, Medical and Fire)
- Smoke detector reset provided on clear and enter keys selectable for a PGM or PGM group.
The Protege Alphanumeric LCD Keypad allows a user to arm and disarm an area or group of areas:
- Area progress is shown on the LCD display with user friendly plain text messages displayed to the user as it guides them through the arming or disarming procedure.
- Easily view open system zones during the pre-arming phase
- Local display of user area for quick arming and disarming confirmation.
- Direct zone bypass option
System Object Control and Monitoring
Monitoring of all objects within the system can be achieved from the Protege Alphanumeric LCD Keypad:
- Monitor the status of any door, user (anti-pass back), zone (input), PGM (Output) or schedule directly at the keypad.
- Offline functions allow Quick Key menu functions to be performed on objects used for automation (lights, HVAC, electric gates and doors).
- Single automation quick key for REX (Door Request To Exit) or PGM Output activation.
Auto Logout Confirmation
The Protege Alphanumeric LCD Keypad can be programmed for a custom auto logout time specific to each station.
Connectivity and System Expansion
Expanding the Protege System with local zone (input and PGM Output) from the Protege Alphanumeric LCD Keypad allows convenient cost effective expansion:
- 4x zones (zone duplex) can be used to perform any system alarm and automation functions with a dedicated enclosure tamper switch.
- 1x low current PGM Output for driving any signaling device
- Intelligent backlight to minimize power consumption
- Configuration and addressing of the Protege Alphanumeric LCD Keypad is achieved by a simple easy to follow configuration menu available during initialization
ISCS – ICT Protege Alphanumeric LCD Keypad