Protege DIN Rail 8 PGM Output Expander
The Protege DIN Rail 8 PGM Output Expander provides the control of 8 high current FORM C relay Outputs to the Protege integrated access control, security and building automation system, an advanced technology security product providing seamless and powerful integration.
The Protege DIN Rail 8 PGM Output Expander provides extensive hardware advancements that allow flexible and structured control of lighting and automation systems, and is designed for use with Industry Standard DIN Rail Mounting.
- 8 FORM C relays capable of switching resistive loads up to 7 Amps.
- Indication to show the relay state for all relays on board.
- High Performance 32 Bit processor.
- Designed for use with Industry Standard DIN Rail Mounting.
The Protege DIN Rail 8 PGM Output Expander operates from a 12VDC input. Ultra low current requirements ensuring cost effective power distribution.
Connectivity and System Expansion
Expanding the Protege System with PGMs (Output) from the Protege DIN Rail 8 PGM Output Expander allows convenient cost effective expansion and added benefit of:
- 8 multiple function PGM Outputs for use in any programmable PGM entry.
- Ideal for connection in an electrical switch room to control signage, lighting and building automation.
- Address configuration of the Protege DIN Rail 8 PGM Output Expander interface is achieved using the address programming feature of the Protege System Controller.
- PGMs can be configured to automatically turn on when powered up, communication failure or to resume previous state.
Single RS-485 communication interface port used for all network communication functions and interconnects to other modules.
Utilizing the latest flash technology and high performance communication mediums the firmware of the Protege DIN Rail 8 PGM Output Expander can be updated using the ICT Loadit utility over the Protege system module network.
ISCS – ICT Protege DIN Rail 8 PGM Output Expander