Protege Standard 16 PGM Output Expander
The Protege Standard 16 PGM Output Expander provides the control of 16 low current open collector Outputs from the Protege integrated access control, security and building automation system, an advanced technology security product providing seamless and powerful integration.
The Protege Standard 16 PGM Output Expander provides extensive hardware advancements that allow flexible and structured control of pilot relays for lighting, automation and LED indicators for mimic panels.
- 16 open collector Outputs capable of switching loads up to 50mA
- High performance 16 Bit processor
- Power Output fused with 1.1A electronic protection monitored by the Protege Integrated System Controller.
Connectivity and System Expansion
Expanding the Protege System with PGMs from the Protege Standard 16 PGM Output Expander allows convenient cost effective expansion and added benefit of high current onboard FORM C relays:
- 16 multiple function PGM Outputs for use in any programmable PGM entry.
- Ideal for connection in a electrical switch room to control signage, lighting and building automation.
- Address configuration of the Protege Standard 16 PGM Output Expander interface is achieved using an 8 way DIP switch.
- PGMs can be configured to automatically turn on when powered up, communication failure or to resume previous state.
RS-485 communication interface port used for all network communication functions and interconnects to other modules.
ISCS – ICT Protege Standard 16 PGM Output Expander