Protege Standard 16 Zone Input Expander
The Protege Standard 16 Zone Input Expander provides the interface of up to 16 zone inputs and 1 programmable Output to the Protege integrated access control, security and building automation system, an advanced technology security product providing seamless and powerful integration.
The Protege Standard 16 Zone Input Expander provides extensive hardware advancements that provide flexible zone programming and configuration:
- Connect any combination of normally closed or normally open zones, configurable per zone input.
- Utilizes analogue to digital processing with 5 over sampling
- 4 state zone alarm using resistors to provide short, alarm, closed and tamper conditions.
Connectivity and System Expansion
Expanding the Protege System with local zone (input) and PGM (Output) from the Protege Standard 16 Zone Input Expander allows convenient cost effective expansion:
- 16 zones can be assigned in to any 4 areas in the system each being processed using different options or features.
- Address configuration of the Protg Standard 16 Zone Input Expander is achieved using an 8 way DIP switch.
- 4 PGM Outputs (2 high current bell sirens, 1 low current)
RS-485 communication interface port. Network RS-485 port used for all network communication functions and interconnects to other modules.
ISCS – ICT Protege Standard 16 Zone Input Expander