Protege Temperature and Humidity Sensor
The PRT-ATH1/ACC-ATH1 Protege Temperature and Humidity Sensor is designed to measure temperature and humidity and to operate in a Standalone mode or connected to the Protege System.
It has an internal temperature and humidity sensor as well as the circuitry for an external k-type thermocouple temperature sensor.
- Temperature sensor -40ËšC to 60ËšC (Â±1ËšC) -40ËšF to 140.0ËšF (Â±2ËšF)
- Humidity sensor 0% to 100% (Â±3%)
- Secure encrypted RS-485 module communications
- Channel deviation trigger level
- 2x low current PGM Outputs
- 2x display LED PGM Outputs
- 2x 0 to 10V or 4 to 20mA analog Outputs (ACC-ATH1 only)
- 8 to 30VDC input power supply
- Online and remote upgradable firmware
The module contains two user configurable relay Outputs which can be used for direct control of external equipment. It also contains two user configurable LED Outputs which can be set up to display various operating conditions.
The ACC-ATH1 Protege Temperature and Humidity Sensor is identical to the PRT-ATH1 Protege Temperature and Humidity Sensor with the exception that it includes two 0 to 10V or 4 to 20mA independently configurable analog Outputs. These Outputs can be wired into a PLC or used for analog control of other equipment.
The Protege Temperature and Humidity Sensor can be used in a Standalone mode if the full capabilities of the Protege System are not required. In Standalone mode the module can be programmed through dip switch settings or through a terminal emulator program. With the exception of reporting and data logging, all capabilities of the module are available in Standalone mode.
ISCS – ICT Protege Temperature and Humidity Sensor