Protege Touch Sense LCD Keypad
Use part no. PRT-KLCS when ordering
The Protege Touch Sense LCD Keypad provides a sleek, user friendly human interface to the Protege Integrated System, an advanced technology security product providing seamless and powerful integration of access, security and building automation.
- Sleek and stylish, the Protege Touch Sense LCD Keypad fits in with modern decor and provides a user friendly interface to the Protege System.
- Securely login to the Protege Touch Sense LCD Keypad with user codes from 1 to 8 digits with support for card reader and PIN code operation.
- Intuitive menu function allows scrollable options according to user security level with quick access short cut keys for the power user.
- Dual Code and Master Code provider functions for secure ATM and banking vault area access with automatic timeout and delayed opening functions.
- Capacitive Touch Sense keypad
- Individual reportable duress code trouble for each Protege Touch Sense LCD Keypad.
- Activation of 3 Reportable Panic Events (Panic, Medical and Fire).
- Smoke detector reset provided on Clear and Enter keys selectable for a PGM or PGM group.
- Available in white or black
The Protege Touch Sense LCD Keypad allows a user to arm and disarm an area or group of areas:
- Area progress is shown on the LCD display with user friendly plain text messages displayed to the user as it guides them through the arming or disarming procedure.
- Easily view open system zones during the pre-arming phase.
- Local display of user area for quick arming and disarming confirmation.
- Direct zone bypass option.
System Object Control and Monitoring
Monitoring of all objects within the system can be achieved from the Protege Touch Sense LCD Keypad:
- Monitor the status of any door, user (Anti-Pass Back), zone (Input), PGM (Output) or schedule directly at the keypad.
- Offline functions allow Quick Key menu functions to be performed on objects used for automation (lights, HVAC, electric gates and doors).
- Single automation quick key for REX (Door Request to Exit) or PGM Output activation.
Auto Logout Confirmation
The Protege Touch Sense LCD Keypad can be programmed for a custom auto logout time specific to each station.
Connectivity and System Expansion
Expanding the Protege System with local zone (Input) and PGM (Output) from the Protege Touch Sense LCD Keypad allows convenient cost effective expansion and the added benefit of:
- 4 zones (zone duplex) can be used to perform any system alarm and automation functions with a dedicated enclosure tamper switch.
- 1 low current PGM Output for driving any signalling device
- Intelligent backlight to minimize power consumption.
- Configuration and addressing of the Protege Touch Sense LCD Keypad is achieved by a simple easy to follow configuration menu available during initialisation.
Single RS-485 communication interface port used for all network communication functions and interconnects to other modules.
Utilizing the latest flash technology and high performance communication mediums the firmware of the Protege Touch Sense LCD Keypad can be updated using the ICT Loadit utility over the Protege system module network.
ISCS – ICT Protege Touch Sense LCD Keypad