iPass Card Modules
Access Control Systems
The i-Pass system has been designed to provide powerful yet cost effective access control for a variety of applications. Designed and manufactured in Australia, i-Pass offers performance in a small, simple to install package.
The i-Pass system comprises of the i-Pass controller built with state of the art technology to provide reader access for up to 16 doors and 32 elevator levels with pre configured intercom override and built in support for most reader technologies such as Proximity, Magnetic Stripe, Keypad, Biometric Contactless Smartcard technology and Long Range i-Key RF.
System setup and programming can be carried out with the on board LCD Screen and keyboard, or via the optional i-Pass XS Software package for Windows compatible systems. Remote i-Pass controllers can even link back to the i-Pass XS Software package by dial up modem or an optional TCP/IP interface unit.
The i-Pass architecture allows the installer to easily expand the system by simply adding cost effective i-Pass Smart Modules for additional readers, inputs and outputs and lift modules.
- 16 reader access control system
- Built in Elevator Control, for up to 32 Levels
- Two wiegand reader ports on board
- Optional RMS Caravan Park System Interface
- On board keypad/LCD for programming and control
- 16 inputs
- 2 relays, SPDT 1A @ 24VDC
- 16 Open Collector Outputs
- Battery charge circuit on board
- Communications: 1 x RS-232 + 1 x RS-485
- Dial up Modem or optional TCP/IP interface
- Removable terminal blocks
- 2,000 users
- 2,000 events
- 16-bit advanced Atmel processor
- Optional i-Pass XS Windows(R) compatible Access Control Software
- Easy-to-order starter and expansion kits
- Competitively priced
- Quick Start System Setup
- I/O expansion via RS48
ISCS – iPass Card Modules